Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2008

General card week.

Hi all..
This week we are just showcasing some cards to give you an idea of the Forever Friends range. You can already see Nikki's fab card underneath this post., and here you can see some designs by Dawn and Jo. I will introduce all the design team over the next few days, as we are getting ready to release Challenge One ready for next Monday.
Here are some cards from some of the design team.
I hope you will play along. Don't forget to make a note in your diary!

Card by Jo

Card by Nikki
Card by Dawn

Card by Katy

2 comments:

Steph said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT!! Oh dear, I think I'm going to have to get some FF stash!!

The Crafty Blonde said...

I Just love these bears and am building up a collection of them myself. I have quite a few FF cards on my blog if you would like to have a look my addy is www.lyndseymariedesigns.blogspot.com
Cant wait for the challenges.
Lyndsey xx