Pages

Monday 26 January 2009

26th January - Oriental theme

Hello everyone..



Thank you to each and every one of you who have entered the Challenge last week.. we will be taking a look over the next few days for our new Design Team members... so keep your eyes open on the blog for the announcement.



Onto this week's challenge, and we are testing you.. we would like you to come up with an Oriental theme to your cards.



This doesn't mean you have to use oriental papers, you can just use items associated with it... for example, the colours ie. red, black and gold. Or even a shape, symbol .. anything really.



Here are the DT entries this week to give you some inspiration..

we look forward to seeing all your entries.


Nikki




Wendy



Emma



Donna


Dawn

Go on then everyone... get them chopsticks out and start crafting...


Enjoy!

11 comments:

joanne wardle said...

Hi, this is my first time here, I hope this is okay
Cherry blossoms

Lesley said...

wow what fab dt cards...u can see my entry at http://pinklesdreams.blogspot.com/2009/01/more-cards.html
thanx 4 looking....luv n hugs Lesley xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

HiAll, Here is my card for the week, love the rich reds and golds of the orient. DT cards great as usual, Hazel xo
Here's Mine!

Annette said...

Great challenge, really got me thinking on this one. I hope you like what i came up with. Annette x

this is my card

pinky said...

Here is my take on this week's challenge, absolutely love the DT ones.
my card
Pinky

Bastelzauberin said...

Here is my card on this week's challenge.I love the DT ones.

Here's Mine!

LG
Silke

Emma said...

Brilliant challenge and gorgeous cards by the DT.
My entry is here
Emma x

Shelly said...

Hi! This is the first time I've joined in, now I have a few FF stamps! Lovely cards from the DT. I don't do much Oriental but I've had a go... HERE is my card. Thanks for looking x

Kim. said...

Well I have never done oriental before but have had ago anyway so hope you like the finished result which you can find here Thanks for a great challenge.
Kim xXx

Donna said...

This was so much fun, really enjoyed it. Here is my Card

Hazel said...

I didn't have a chance to do this one, but I've combined it with this week's challenge - here