Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Challenge - General card.

Hi Everyone.
Sorry for the late posting of this challenge, but I had a few things on yesterday..
Still, better late then never eh?
Firstly, I would just like to say THANK YOU to all the lovely people who are following this blog. We are now upto 100 followers - I can't quite believe it. It is each and every one of you that make it the success it is. ( There's a little more great news to come - back later with that!)
So, onto this weeks challenge, and have we got some great DT cards to show you!
The theme this week is
General Birthday


And feast your eyes on these little beauties for some inspiration if you need any..

Silke from Germany


Diane

Donna
Jo
Emma
Nikki
Teresa
Wendy

I hope these DT cards have inspired you to have a go? If they have, you could win Guest DT place for a couple of weeks.. so go on.. give it a go.. we're peeking at your work!
Don't forget, please leave a link in your comment so we can nip over and check out your blog,
or even email us on the link provided at the sidebar.
Happy Crafting.. xxx

25 comments:

Terry said...

HI there, so I am the first to join in the Happy Birthday card. Just loveley the cards from the crew. Wonderfull ladies, my compliments. My card is here...http://cardscreativity.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-happy-birthday.html
Thanks for watching girls.
xxx terry

Mandy said...

wow, fantastic DT cards.

Here is my card.
thanks for looking !!!

hugs mandy

Jen said...

Hi,
This is my first attempt at your challenge as I've only just acquired some Forever Friends stamps. I really love them!
Thanks for the inspiration and the chance to join your DT for a few weeks.
Jen x
my blog

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely cards from the DT!
My card is here
Thanks for looking
Julie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT cards as ever.
Hope you like my card,
Gardening Bear.
Hazelxo

Stressed Stamper said...

Great challenge my card will appear tomorrow 19th when I post

here's mine

Sarah

Joey said...

Hi everyone, gorgeous dt cards, mine is here:- my card thanks for looking. joey.x

Happy Crafter said...

Hi all,Fabulous cards from the DT's :)
Here is my entry.
Thanks for looking :)
Val xxx

joanne wardle said...

here's mine for this week
my card

Linda said...

I just found this site! Can these stamps be purchased from Hallmark?

Sarah said...

Great cards by the DT.

Here's my card

xx :0)

fiction book reviews said...

Its not quite a card - but see what you think

Look here

Made by Mandy said...

Great DT cards, especially the 2 pink ones. Jo, thanks for a great idea of how to use that starburst paper from the Spring Burst pack, hadn't got a clue what to do with that one.

Mandy's Card

Tip Top said...

I managed it! Somehow got more hours out of a day than normal! Here is mine!

Would love to be considered for the Guest spot!

Paula said...

Fantastic card's by the DT would love to be considerd as a guest designer as i love these little bears. Here is my card

Annette said...

Lovely cards, very colourful.
here is my card for this week
Annette x

Jessi said...

hello there...

this is my first time here.
what fantastic DT cards. i would be happy to be guest one time in this wonderful team.
here you can see my card

Thanks for looking - Have a nice day!
Jessi

Lesley said...

wow...what fab DT Cards again...u can see my card at http://pinklesdreams.blogspot.com/2009/02/few-challenges.html
thanx luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Helen said...

Lovely DT cards!
My card is here
Helen x

Marcea said...

Hi, great cards by the DT. I love these little guys - so cute
Here is my card
-x-

Emma said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT.
My entry is here
Emma x

Pam said...

Great cards as always,Here is mine . Pam

Heidi said...

My first time at your Challenge! Here is my card.

Jannhild said...

Hello!
I made a card to your callenge, but I see that I'm to late...
But I post anyway :)
Here is my card :)

Jannhild

Hazel said...

Fab cards here. I didn't do one in time, so I combined with this week's black and white - it's here