Pages

Monday 16 November 2009

16th November Challenge - Glitter

This week challenge you to use Glitter in your forever friends creations.


Renate



Joanne



I apologise for the temporary lack of Mr Linky, I had a minor problem with it, but all seems okay now.
1. Nikki
2. Hayley
3. allison
4. Angela
5. Suzie Q
6. Julye
7. Karen Tallon
8. Susie xx
9. Shaz
10. Natalie " Fifi"
11. Margreet
12. Tanja
13. Hazel
14. Hazel (another)
15. Lesley
16. Kate T
17. Renata
18. ankita
19. Linby
20. Little K Smith
21. Kerry


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab project girls, love FF, I need to get some stamps, bought them, then gave them to my daughter, silly me....Hugs Avril xxxx

Hayley said...

Hi there, I have my card reasdy to upload but I can't fnd Mr Linky???

Unknown said...

Hi i have posted my card for this weeks challenge there is no mr linky .... http://nikkiscards.blogspot.com/ hugs nikki xx

Hayley said...

Good thinking Nikki

here's mine too.......
http://hmcloughlin.blogspot.com/

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
Sorry its last week sketch but have explained lol honest it does have glitter!
Suzie Qx

shaz earl said...

great cards by the DT have joined in this week and used mr linky x

Margreet said...

what a great cards by the DT........enjoyed looking at them
xxx Margreet