Pages

Monday 4 January 2010

4th January - Guest Host

This week Kerry has agreed to be our guest host


she has chosen the theme
" a cheerful/happy card, but with a twist! It must have 2 layers (which can include the base of the card), a ribbon and something that sparkles"

Here are the samples from the design team:

Renate


Joanne


1. Marika/ Finland
2. Mirja/ Finland
3. Teresa
4. julye
5. irit cohen
6. Deirdre - Irl
7. irit cohen 2
8. debbi taylor
9. Karen
10. amanda
11. Peggy R
12. pinky
13. Pam
14. Lins
15. Kate T
16. Edith (Edith Designs)
17. Kim T
18. Louisa
19. Lyndsey Turner
20. Sammy aka Cricut Butterflies
21. Nikola
22. Marianne's Craftroom
23. Susie xx
24. Anne- marie
25. nikki
26. Tanja
27. Kat
28. Sarpreet
29. You're next!

7 comments:

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Not sure I'll have time to join in this challenge but for ALL you FF fans - please see the following blog candy which has FF stamps included:

http://digital-doodling.blogspot.com/2010/01/5th-additional-extra-added-to-existing.html

Karen said...

I've joined in - #9 on Mr Linky - and love the example cards. Thanks for the challenge.

Edith said...

Beautiful sample cards! Thanks for the challenge:)

Nikola said...

This looks a great chalenge with so many bits to it. Design teams work looks very nice with a great colour pallete, keep it up everyone take care and happy crafting.

Hazel said...

I've just missed Mr L - made it earlier, but only just blogged - my card is here x

Unknown said...

Think I am too late but here is my card
Here's mine
Christine x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely cards and I would like to join in some of your challenges. They seem to start on a Monday - for how long do they run please? Oh and you have a Mr Linky that I haven't come across before and I can't work out how to share my projects with you. Can you help me please? Warmest wishes, Lesley