Pages

Sunday 30 May 2010

Winner!!!!!

I was going to announce the winner of the blog candy and the forever friends favourite separately this week, but after I randomly generated the winner
which came out as Francesca,
I went to visit her blog and saw her lovely card



and so decided that she could also be this weeks forever friends favourite!!

This challenge is now closed, but come back tomorrow for a new challenge, with another fantastic sponsor.

Francesca, please can you contact us at foreverfriendschallenge@gmail.com, with your postal address.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulations!

SANdra

Unknown said...

Awww yes, this is really nice, love it, what a great card xxx

Francesca said...

Wow Thank you for picking me to win the wonderful prize and picking my card for favourite. I have emailed you .
Hugs
Francesca