Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

A winner and a favourite of the Pocket card -challenge

Thank you for all of the entries we had on the "Pocket card" Monthly challenge.
We have now our favourite and the winner.
First comes the favourite:


Marianne
from Marianne's hobbyhage / Playpen

Here is her beautiful card

Congrats hun! You win the right to display the Forever Friends Favourite -logo on your site and have a chance to be our next GDT.
Please contact me at foreverfriendschallenge@gmail.com


Then randomly selected winner:

Blankina
from Blankina creations

And here is her lovely card


Congrats sweetie! You win a £15 voucher to the Crafts U Love. Please, contact me at foreverfriendschallenge@gmail.com for your prize.

Come back tomorrow to see a brand new Monthly challenge here at Forever Friends and co.

1 comment:

Blankina said...

Wow, I have just seen that I have been so lucky to win with the random system!!
Thanks, I will mail you soon...
Love these Marianne Design products which I have used for this special X mas card.Inside there is the wishlist for Santa.

Love Blankina!!