Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

The Favourite and Winner of the Sketch Challenge

Thank you to everyone who joined our
'Sketch' Challenge

There were so many lovely designs, 
the DT ladies really enjoyed looking at them all.

First of all... here is the 'Forever Friends Favourite' 
chosen by the Design Team
No 8
Pinky
from 'Pinky's World'




Congratulations Pinky! 
You win the right to display this
'Forever Friends Favourite Badge' on your blog
and have chance to be our next Guest Designer. 
Please contact me at  foreverfriendschallenge@gmail.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


And secondly.... 
our randomly selected 'Winner' is...
No 10
Aartje
Congratulations Aartje!
You win a Forever Friends Black and Gold A5 Paper Pack
Please contact me at foreverfriendschallenge@gmail.com
to claim your prize


Please come back tomorrow 
to see our new challenge

3 comments:

Aartje said...

Hello, I am happy to read that I won the random. I will send you my adress by email. Thanks a lot.
Hugs Aartje

Marianne said...

congrats ladies.

pinky said...

Oh wow thanks so much girls, I am chuffed to bits:)