Pages

Sunday 15 March 2009

Challenge - St Patrick's Day

Well, here we are again.. I can't quite believe it's Monday again already! I must say, there were some beautiful cards on your blogs last week - it's a joy to visit each of you and see your fantastic pieces of work!
This week we are celebrating St Patrick's Day here in the UK, so to do our own little bit of celebrating, the theme for the challenge this week is
ST. PATRICK'S DAY
We would love to see your cards using this as inspiration. You could do use shamrock's, the colour green, wording, the choice is entirely upto you... here are our DT samples for you to browse through.
Don't forget to leave a comment so we can visit your blogs. Enjoy the challenge!
Here's the card from March's Guest Designer, Jo Wardle..
Donna
Emma
Silke
Annette
Wendy
Teresa

9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, gosh am I first. Had a wee bit of time when Tom was sleeping, he has chicken pox so needs loads of cuddles. Love the DT cards they are fabby. Hope you like mine. Have a great St Patricks Day when it comes.

Here's Mine!

Hazelxo

craft mad Jenny said...

Great challenge, a bit of a quick one from me - Click here for mine.

Jessi said...

; Here is my green card *g*

Thanks for looking - Have a nice day!
Jessi

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely cards by the DT!
here is my card

Julie

Spyder said...

Just popped in to say, love all the cards!

Saskia said...

Thanks for the lovely DT-cards!!!

My card-creation!

Thanks for looking,
Greetings,

Saskia

Lilacanglia said...

Hi,
I am new to stamping, so love seeing the challenges as it makes me want to try more,
I love the forever friends bears anyway, and have put my entry into the challenge on my blog,
http://lilacanglia.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the inspiration to get me into stamping,
huggies
Angie

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow austin, you have been really busy and what gorgeous st Patricks day cards! each one is stunning. thank you for sharing withus. Hugs Linda x

Hazel said...

Lovely cards - sorry mine's late - it's here