Pages

Sunday 13 June 2010

Kinetic Card Winner

Our random winner of the I am Roses prize is no 15

Which turns out to be Elaine at Simplicrafti
When I went to visit Elaine's blog to get her link I fell in love with this amazing card with a fold that is completely new to me, so I have also chosen it as this week's forever friends favourite.
(I have a feeling that I would fall in love with any of the cards in this weeks challenge, they were amazing and really inspiring)


Elaine, please contact us at foreverfriendschallenge@gmail.com, to let us know your address and we will send you your prize.

Come back tomorrow for another sponsored challenge, and this time even those of you without forever friends images will be able to take part.....

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

WOW! I am delighted to have won this beautiful prize. It looks wonderful. Thank you. Elaine

InTips said...

kreasi yang bagus, oh ya kunjungi juga cara menghilangkan bekas jerawt jika anda mengalami jerawat yang bekasnya sulit dihilangkan.
cara menghilangkan bekas jerawat