Pages

Thursday 23 October 2008

I thought I would just add a little piece to show where you can find the stamps. These are stocked in most stores where they sell Docrafts products, and you can get an idea of the products here and more importantly here which is where the stamps are shown..

I personally have quite a collection of these little cuties now.. I love them to bits! I even have teddies and a mug with the cheeky chaps on.. Now how can you resist?

Now, if you look through the product section on the Docrafts site, you will also notice that there are Forever Friends Stickers - which are also acceptable on the challenges..

In fact, anything you'd like to do - as long as it has a Forever Friend on there, is great! It will just be so lovely to see all your cards and projects.

I will upload a few of mine later for you to look at.. and also hopefully announce a couple of brilliant Docraft Designers, who have been invited to join the team.


No comments: