Pages

Thursday 23 October 2008

Welcome.

Hi everyone..

This is a bit of a new venture for me - running my very own challenge blog! I am a Design Team member for a few, and as I have always loved these little bears, thought I would start a new challenge blog - just for a bit of fun!

There may be a few prizes along the way, but primarily this is just for fun.. to showcase your work to the world! Challenges will be set every Monday morning.

I will be looking out for a couple of Design Team members too.. So, please join in and don't forget to let me know if you'd like to be part of it!

I will be announcing the new challenge very soon.. so check back shortly!

4 comments:

DI said...

Love this idea am now waiting for the challange rules have added this to my blog

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Hi Jo, think this is a great idea, If you need another DT team member I am interested.

Tracyxx

Eiry said...

Watching with interest as I love these bears too!!! If you need another DT member pls give me a shout as I would love to do it!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Cant wait for the 1st challenge. If you need another DT member I would love to be involved. Check out some of my FF cards at my blog www.lyndseymariedesigns.blogspot.com
Lyndsey xx